Monday, August 27, 2007

School time

The boys started school last week. Sean is in 7th grade, and Bren is in 5th. His last year in elementary, and it's a big deal! Erin is officially in her pre-k program, and she loves it even though she already knows most of the material that they will be covering this year (and then some). I started back to school today as well, and I was happy to be back on campus.

Sean will be starting piano lessons this week, and fall baseball starts again for Bren next week. Erin is going to be taking a dance class, but we don't know the start date for that yet. This coming weekend is my cousin Liz's wedding, and I am taking her wedding pictures, so I'm preparing for that. Lots to do in the next few weeks, but we'll all get settled into the new routines.

No comments: