Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sean in Oregon

Sean is having a great time in Oregon, and Grandma and Grandpa are loving having him there. This is their first time meeting Sean, so it has been quite an adventure for everyone. Here are a few pictures that they have taken so far. I'll continue to update with more pictures as they send them to me.

(Edited to add that I will be adding the pictures that Grandma and Grandpa send me to this same post as I get them, so keep checking back to see them here)


Sean and Larry's mom (he calls her great grandma)


Entering the House of Mystery



Sean participating in some activity at the House of Mystery
Sean and Grandma cooking breakfast


Just after Sean arrived on Monday evening.


Grandma showing Sean off to her tenants


Grandma showing Sean all of the pictures throughout the house

No comments: