Monday, June 11, 2007

Full speed ahead

One month left in the summer semester, and it's going well. I'm enjoying both of my instructors (one hearing and one Deaf), and learning a lot. Which is always good. I registered for fall classes today. It'll be my first time taking five courses in one semester, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Pam and I are meeting in Boston in September, and I'm really looking forward to that. The weather should be nice (please no early snow) so it will be a nice, relaxing visit for the two of us. No families...just us.

Shall we find a nice place with fancy chopsticks, Pam?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Good luck on all your new classes. Hope you and Pam have a great time. I don't know if you remember but I have a beautiful chopsticks you brought me back from Japan. Have fun, Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

HA! Maybe we should! Can't wait to see you again! xo

Kim said...

I've been wondering about you friend! No stealing chopsticks you hear me?? You two hooligans! It will be nice when my babies are bigger and I can meet up on girl's weekends! You all will have so much fun, as you always do :)
Love and hugs to you and the kids!!!