Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cheesecake

I've been on a kick making cheesecakes lately. In fact, the man in charge of concessions at the track has asked me to make them for the track (for a profit) so that he can sell them there. I've been making them for the track officials for a few weeks, and they keep begging for more. So, I guess I'll be making a lot of cheesecake. The best part of the whole thing is that I cannot stand cheesecake so there is absolutely no temptation for me to eat it.

This is the peanut butter cheesecake. It's a pretzel crust, peanut butter cheesecake and semi-sweet and peanut butter chips. There is a sour cream topping and then on top of that it is sprinkled with chopped peanuts. Yeah, if you don't like peanuts then this is not the cheesecake for you.



No comments: