Thursday, December 01, 2011

Cinnamon rolls from scratch

After a few failed attempts at making delicious, homemade cinnamon rolls, I finally found a recipe for both the rolls and icing that I love. Tonight Erin and I rolled out another batch for the second night in a row. Thankfully this recipe for the rolls makes enough to share, and that's exactly what we do. Some go to school with Sean, some to our neighbors, and the rest to us. Homemade cinnamon rolls are so worth the time and work, and these recipes won't disappoint.

Cinnamon Rolls recipe is here, courtesy of The Pioneer Woman.
Cream Cheese icing recipe is here. (Just ignore the cinnamon roll recipe unless you want to try this one, too).
Erin kneading the dough for me, wearing her apron that Sean made for her last year.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Good job Erin, Sounds wonderful to me, yum, yum. Love you all