Saturday, March 10, 2007

Just a few more


Daddy and Erin waiting for the wedding party to arrive at the site of the wedding

My little skipping girl

Talking to Brooke,the bride, while she gets her pedicure

The two flower girls, Erin and Jordan

Erin getting her nails painted

All done, and ready for the wedding!

I've been so busy lately that I just haven't had much time to update my blog. Spring break is next week, so I have a short break from school, and a bit of time to try and get caught up. Whew! Here are a few pictures from the day before Brooke's wedding. Early in the day Erin went with the bridal party to have her nails painted for the wedding, and then later that day (Friday, March 2nd) was the rehearsal and dinner. I'll post a few pictures of Erin from the day of the wedding soon.

No comments: