Saturday, May 28, 2011

8th grade graduation/moving on ceremony

Yesterday was Brendan's 8th grade "Moving On" ceremony. He is now officially in high school. He really has worked hard throughout middle school, and improved in so many ways. I'm proud of him. Thanks to the alphabetical order of the event Brendan was second to be called up for his certificate. Afterwards, he and his group of biking friends, most of whom he has been friends with for the past 7 years, allowed me to take a few pictures.
Brendan in the front row, second from the right.
Bren, far right in the back, and his best friends. Chris's cast is from a bike accident (shocker).


Bren and his closest friend, Chris.

Congratulations to my sweet boy. He's going to do great in high school, and we're both looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Congradulations Bren. Tomorrow, Sunday check your Mom's paypal from Grandpa and me. I didn't know your graduation was yesterday, sorry.