Sunday, August 05, 2007

Animal Kingdom

I took Bren and my nephew, Zaye, to Animal Kingdom on Saturday. We had a great time, despite the 99 degree weather. I rode Expedition Everest with them, and it was the first big rollercoaster for both of them. And for me? My first in about ten years! I'll spare you all by not scanning the picture that I bought of the three of us on the coaster, because my eyes are shut and I look like I'm terrified. The two of them had a good time teasing me about it. We also went on the rapids ride, and I was the lucky one that ended up in the "hot seat", which means that I went down the big hill backwards and ended up soaked from head to toe. And because it was so humid I remained wet all day! Lots of fun. Again, the boys had a great time making fun of me all day because I got soaked, but that's ok. We had fun, and that's all that matters. Even if it was at my expense.


Zaye and Bren with Everest (the coaster) behind them

Bren and Zaye in front of Rainforest Cafe, where we had lunch




Bren and Uncle Tony (he met us to pick up Zaye after he got off of guard duty)

No comments: