Saturday, November 03, 2007

Thank you, Liz!

I'm so excited. I got a call from my cousin, Liz, yesterday. As a "thank you" for taking her wedding pictures she has purchased four tickets to the Jacksonville Jaguars game in Jacksonville for me, Brian and the boys the Sunday after Thanksgiving (we will be in Jacksonville already that week celebrating Thanksgiving with Mom B). She is going to take Erin that day to have a "girls day" with her and Sidney while we are at the game. The Jags are my favorite team (regardless of how good or bad they are), and I haven't been to a game in Jacksonville since I moved down here in 2001. I am so excited to be able to go again, and even more excited that my boys will all be able to experience my favorite team with me!!

Thank you again Liz. This is such a thoughtful gift, and I am so excited to be going to the game next month. Erin is already excited to spend the day with the two of you, too!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a great time! I hope you have fun! xo