Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving and football!

It's been a busy week.  We spent Thanksgiving with Grandma B in Jacksonville, had a wonderful time with her, ate a lot of great food, and just enjoyed spending time with her.  On Friday we went to the annual tree lighting at the Jacksonville Landing.  We go every year, and the kids love it.  I didn't take my camera, but I did get a before and after picture with my phone so I'll try to get those posted later today.

On Sunday we went to the Jaguars game with the tickets from my cousin Liz.  Talk about a surprise.  We were on the first row, Club seats, directly behind the Buffalo Bills bench (see the pictures).  Brendan was in awe when we walked out of the door and he realized that we were right on the field.  It was a great game, and the Jags won 36-14.

Thanks again, Liz.  We had a blast!










No comments: