Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy birthday, Tyler

My oldest nephew is 18 today.  I miss him, and I wish I could be with him today to give him a big hug and tell him how proud I am of him (he lives in Oregon).  He was my "baby" before I had my own, and he'll always have a very special place in my heart...no matter how far apart we are.  

Happy birthday, Ty.  I love you.

These are a couple of pictures I have always kept of me and Ty from when he was just a baby. 


Me (left) and my best friend from high school (right) with Ty

3 comments:

Possibly any woman said...

Oh girl, you have the look; that's some big hair! I remember it well. Happy birthday Ty... and love seeing old pics of you--
xo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hair!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tyler,Thought about you all day. Love and Miss you, Grandma & Grandpa Larry