Sunday, August 02, 2009

In a hotel in Georgia

**Without going into too much detail I will just say that I needed to go get the boys, and we are home safe and sound. The boys are so happy to be back home, and I'm even happier. I'm going to just leave it at that. Thank you for everyone that emailed or contacted me otherwise with positive thoughts after reading the initial post. I needed it!***

I've been on the road since 3:30 yesterday afternoon, and it's now 1:17am. I'm in a hotel in Macon, Georgia with Sean and Bren (on our way back to Tampa). We are going to sleep for 4-5 hours and then get back on the road to home. Why, you ask? They were supposed to fly home on August 11th, right? Yeah, that's a whole story for another time when I'm not exhausted. Let's just say that yesterday at 2:00pm I didn't know that I would be starting a 14 hour drive either.

Good night.

1 comment:

Possibly any woman said...

Oh my. Well, I'm glad they're safe with you. xo