Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2009 Fantasy of Flight "Roar and Soar"

For the second year in a row Tony has been a participant in the Color Guard for the annual "Roar and Soar" at Fantasy of Flight. Here are a "few" pictures from the day. It always makes me so proud to watch him.









The two best flags in the world!
After the presentation of the colors, a few older veterans approached the guys and asked to have their pictures taken with them. It was so sweet.

Erin was all about saluting every time I took her picture. If you ask her why she will tell you that it is because she wants to honor the military (her words).
Uncle Tony and Erin (saluting again)
Taking this picture was her favorite part of the day. When I asked her why she told me that it was because she loves our soldiers, and is proud of them.





Hand over the heart and saluting for this one.

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Very proud of my Son for being a part of our country's military. Love seeing him in his uniform at these events. Also, very proud of Erin for knowing and feeling the way she does about the military and her country. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Love You All. GOD BLESS AMERICA