Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A Time

My back surgery is tomorrow morning at 9:45am. I have to be there at 7:15am for check-in and prep, and then it's go time. My surgeon told me that it will take him about two hours, and then I'll be in recovery for about 30 minutes before going to my room for the next day or two. My surgery is taking place at Morton Plant Mease Clearwater hospital-the same hospital where my baby girl was born. It's right on the Gulf of Mexico, and I'm hoping to have a room overlooking the water like I did with Erin.

Here's to being pain-free by early next week!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We will be thinking and praying for you my sweet daughter. I'm so happy for you that you are going to finally be pain free. I'll call Sean later tomorrow and see how you are doing and have him give me updates until until you are cohearant(sp) enough to talk on the phone. Love you very much, Mom