Friday, March 11, 2011

Sugardarlings Part II

Another trip to Sugardarlings was in order today since I needed something sweet to take the girls at the podiatrists office (no more broken foot!), and I didn't have time to bake for them. I got there at 1:30pm, and it was obviously the perfect time. The variety was outrageous. Before we left for the doctor I snapped a few shots, just for you, so that you can get a glimpse of a few more of the deliciousness that comes from Sugardarlings.
Oreo/cookies and cream
S'mores, complete with a layer of marshmallow, chocolate icing, and crushed graham crackers.
Key lime.

And brownie. Nothing needed to be put on the top of this sweet thing.

If you still haven't gone, go! You are truly missing out.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh my goodness, I can see the fat collecting on me, yikes. I have a feeling we will be going there when we come down in December. Love you,