Monday, December 10, 2007

It's going to be a busy week

My last two finals of the semester are this week, and then I have a break for a month!  On Friday I have a mandatory company meeting, followed by a semi-party (the meeting is being held at a local movie house that shows current movies and serves dinner/drinks).  Following the meeting we are being treated to a viewing of "I Am Legend", dinner and drinks on Actsoft.  On Saturday we have Erin's annual Christmas show (she has the lead role), and then that evening is the Actsoft Christmas party.  Then on Sunday we are headed to Deltona so that I can take family pictures for Aunt Diana and Aunt Linda.  They have requested pictures of their families with Nana.  So it's going to be a busy week, but lots of fun stuff, family, and a wrap to an interesting semester of school.

We've also had a drastic change of plans for Christmas since Larry decided to have the boys for Christmas this year.  It'll be a lot of fun for them, and we'll just have to wait to do NYC next year.  So the boys fly to Atlanta on the 22nd, and come home on the 31st, just in time to celebrate New Year's Eve at home with me.  We'll celebrate our Christmas that morning when they get home, too.  Brian is still going to Milwaukee for Christmas, but Erin is staying here with me so that I'm not alone for Christmas.  He leaves on the 21st and will come back the same day as the boys (31st).  So it'll just be the two girls!!!!  She and I will spend Christmas Eve and day with Grandma B in Jacksonville, and the following day we'll head to Orlando for a Disney treat just for the two of us.  I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun together. 

Now I just need to get my butt in gear and start my Christmas shopping!!!

No comments: