Thursday, January 03, 2008

Erin is FIVE!

My baby girl is five today! We all went out to dinner at Olive Garden (Erin's choice). After a bit of shopping at the mall afterwards we came back home and played games. Her birthday party isn't for another two weeks, but she did get a couple of gifts already.

Here are a few pictures of her on her swing set. I can't believe that my baby girl is already five years old. It has just flown by, and I feel so blessed every day to have this little peanut in my life. She makes me laugh every day.

Happy birthday silly girl!








3 comments:

Steph said...

Michelle, what an amazing shot (referring to: IMG_2809.jpg)!!

Erin, happy birthday sweetie! Asher and I send our love! Mwah!

Steph

Kim said...

I was thinking about this sweet girl all day yesterday. Happy birthday sweetie! You are so very loved.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my sweet angel. Your present is on it's way. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa are late. Love you so very much.