Saturday, January 26, 2008

Harveys

I got a nice surprise for my birthday from Brian...a solid black Harvey's seat belt laptop bag (www.seatbeltbags.com). I've been wanting one of these for a while, but just not willing to spend the money on myself.  Now I have it, and I'm excited!  If you've never heard about Harveys before click ABOUT US on their website and check it out.  The bags are made almost entirely from seat belts.  It was a perfect gift for someone as anal about seat belt and car seat safety as I am!!

Brian and the kids took me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night.  We had a wonderful dinner, Erin and I shared a gigantic strawberry shortcake, and then we did some shopping at the Apple store.  It was a fun evening with my family.  Just the way I like it.

No comments: