Friday, January 23, 2009

He made it!

I got the call about five minutes ago.  Brendan made the cut, and is now a part of the Majors division!  In the words of his coach, "There was no doubt".  

Brendan's favorite Major League baseball team is the Boston Red Sox, and ironically enough he is going to be on the Red Sox this year.  He is ecstatic.  When I drove over to Brandon's house (he's spending the night there) to tell him he literally ran across the yard in excitement.  

I'm so proud of my baby boy.  I knew he would make it, and now I cannot wait to watch him again. His first practice is next Saturday, and we're ready!  Stay tuned for more baseball pictures...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO BREN, WHHHHHHOOOOOOO HOOOOOO. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND VERY VERY PROUD. LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH. GRANDMA

Possibly any woman said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you'd make it! *hug*

Anonymous said...

Wow..Congrats Bren!!! I see "Pro ball" in this kids future!!!

angie and steve said...

Was there ever an doubt? : ) Uncle Steve says its all in the haircut : ) Just Kidding of course. We are very proud of you Bren!