Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Erin woke up with a huge smile on her face when she saw her big pink basket on her night stand. She promptly went to Sean, Bren and Zaye (my nephew) to make sure that they got something (they did), and to show everyone what she got. Then Sean and I put the finishing touches on the two cakes that we made for Easter lunch/dinner, and made two pans of baked macaroni and cheese.


There are beautiful ducks/birds that have a bright red beak. They do a full dive under the water to catch fish, and it's really cool to watch them.

My beautiful girl in her Easter dress.

After the egg hunt in the back yard. She was showing me her loot!
Later in the afternoon I had to meet Stacie (my ex-sister in law) in Ocala to take Zaye back to her. While we were there I got to see Ivee and Kaid, too. The last time we saw Kaid he was just a baby. Ivee and Erin are only two months apart in age. Of course I had to take a few pictures o them!
(l-r) Kaid, Zaye, Stacie and Ivee



1 comment:

Grandpa Larry said...

Glad to hear that you had a nice Easter. Ours was quiet, we went to church then just hung out around here.
I believe the name of the ducks with the bright red bills are called "Moorhens" sometimes they are also called "waterhens"
Anyway as always the pictures are great.
Love You
Grandpa Larry & Grandma Laurie