Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's crazy around here

It's been a while since I posted, but with finals this week I just haven't had much "extra" computer time.  I've spent every spare second reviewing material for the exams, but after this week I will have a few weeks off before summer term starts.  As always I'm looking forward to the quick break in the chaos.

Everyone is doing well.  As you can see we are still finding time to have fun.  This past weekend we went to watch the Rays play against the White Sox, and we had a great time.  We all love going to the games.  Erin was sporting her Longoria t-shirt (our favorite player), and she had a whistle to blow each time they scored (everyone else uses cowbells).  These pictures were taken with my phone.


I'll be back with more updates after the week is over, and I can breath.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How fun!! Grant's little league team is selling candy bars right now and whoever sells them most gets to go to a Cubs or Reds game...he is so excited. He's been quite the salesmen!! But he's going no matter what to a Cubs game, he just doesn't know it yet. :) Knowing he's working this hard to raise money for little league and take his Dad to a game we are more the happy to take him to a game. :) Regardless i he sells the most or not.

Have a good rest of the week and remember to breathe! Good luck with finals. :)