Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flowers

I had a great birthday this past Monday. I spent most of the day studying, but then after school and work Brian took all of us to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Actually, all of us except Sean. He said that he needed to stay home, but I had no idea why. When we came home he had a homemade cake made for me with HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on the top, and I ♥ U on the side. He's such a thoughtful person, and the fact that he skipped dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (one of his favorite places) to do that for me made it even more special.

During the day I received a delivery of red tulips (tulips being my favorite flower) from Pam, and then roses from Brian and Erin. They are all so beautiful.


It was a great day, and I'm looking forward to the coming year.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Glad you had such a great day wish we could of been a part of it. Love you so much

Possibly any woman said...

You are the best and deserve to be celebrated. Love you.