Wednesday, February 23, 2011

16 years ago

Yesterday was the birthday of my firstborn. The child that made me a mother. Sean came into this world with a bang, and nothing has changed about the way he approaches life. At 16 years old he has more drive and compassion than many adults I know. He has a heart of gold. I love him with every ounce of my being.

For his birthday I took Sean and two of his best friends, Aurelia and Kaitlin, to The Cheesecake Factory. When it was time for dessert the waiter and staff brought his cheesecake (vanilla bean) to him on a plate with "Happy birthday to you" written on it in chocolate. It was cute.
Aurelia, Sean and Kaitlin (blurry because it's from my phone)

Happy birthday to my sweet pea. You'll always be my baby boy, no matter how big you are or how old you get.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Our Wonderful Grandson, Happy Birthday to YOU. Love you very much,