Saturday, October 04, 2008

Erin

Erin and I went to Clearwater Beach tonight to watch sunset with Papa and Jeanne.  While we waited for them to arrive the two of us sat in the sand and listened to the band play, and then Erin played on the playground (it's on the beach as well).  I was able to get a few good pictures of her with her TWO missing teeth while we were sitting there waiting.  She's so proud of them (or lack of them I guess).



Yes, the sand is almost pure white, and as soft as powder at our beaches.  Not brown and dirt-like as it is at the beaches on the east coast of the U.S.  (I know, because I grew up on the east coast of the U.S.).  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, what a beautiful granddaughter I have. I really like your hat, that is so cool. Love you, Grandma & Grandpa Larry

Anonymous said...

maddie03
Oh man! I miss that beach Michelle! Miss you and Erin too. She is o cute with her missing teeth. HUGS!