Thursday, October 16, 2008

On the road again

Erin and Brian left for Milwaukee this evening.  They'll be back on Monday.  The kids are out of school tomorrow and Monday for teacher inservice days so it'll just be me and the boys for the next four days.  My little brother, Tony, and nephew Maddox are coming to visit for the weekend, too.  Should be fun.

Erin was pretty upset about leaving mommy, and she had been crying when I took this picture with my phone, but she was *trying* to smile for me.  She's so sweet.  She's already having a blast there.  Oh, and she left me with her monkey (I call her my monkey) so that I can sleep with it while she's gone.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Erin! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little girl trying to be brave for Mommy. I imagine when they get to Brian's family he shows her off big time. I would. She is such a sweetheart. Know you miss her Michelle but she will be home soon......you still have 2 boys to keep you busy and with Tony and Maddox coming down you will have a good time. Love and Miss you, Mom