Saturday, January 08, 2011

Getting back

We took Sidney back home to Orlando yesterday, and returned today. It was so nice to have her here with us, and it made me feel so good to know that she didn't want to leave. I like that the kids like to be here.

The kids and I all start back to school on Monday, January 10th, and I have to say that I really am ready. The month off for me has been great, but I'm ready to get back on the road to graduating from pre-med and moving on to medical school. The kids are less enthusiastic about going back (except for Erin), but they only have five more months before they are out for the summer anyway. The next couple of months will be busy with birthdays (Sean and Bren are both in February) and plans for summer traveling for me and Sean (back to Peru). Liz and Sidney are both so excited about going to Peru for their first time, and I cannot wait to share that experience with them.

I'll post a few more pictures from the past week, and hopefully a couple of videos that the kids took on the roller coasters at Busch Gardens, too (if I can get Sean or Sidney to email them to me).

No comments: